Friday 23 December 2016

How Spiritual Science can help us in daily life?

Hi All,

Its been a while that I wrote my last post....actually was going through some important change and I am very happy today to share it with all of you. Hope this helps each one of you who read this post.
To understand how Spiritual Science can help us in our daily life, let me introduce you to a term 'Akasha'.

What is Akasha? 

I got introduced to the word 'Akasha' (means ether and not space) through Sadhguru as it is one of 5 elements (earth, water, air, fire and akasha) that our human body is made up of. Please check this video and understand that out of the 5 elements which our human body is made up of 'Akasha' is the Most Mystical and one cannot explain it fully as what it is! But it is defined as a subtle dimension/substance of this life. Akasha is also referred to a marvelous resource of intelligence , a storehouse of knowledge and wisdom that resides inside each one of us.

Now , when you know this.......the next question is



Is there a way in which I can get access to Akasha?

As i read and saw videos of Sadhguru regarding Akasha, I was more interested about this mystical dimension ... I had heard this term in past but until last few days was never curious about Akashic records. I thought it didnt belong to me  until i met a friend who is a Akashic record reader and a life coach. I then bumped in to the first person who shared the science of looking into and reading your Akashic Records, Linda Howe. I now understand that there is a process in which once can be aware of akasha and also learn a way in which one can access it. Please see the video through which Linda explains through a certain process of accessing your akashic records.

How to use science of Akashic records to guide us in our daily life.

I have practiced the practice shared by Linda and I can feel something which i cannot explain in this post......also it is only now that I am introduced to this science and I canot comment how it is imprtant to me unless i practice it just like 'Shambhavi Mahamudra' that I practice regularly (most of the times with exceptions.. :))

So to conclude thanks to masters like Sadhguru and Linda Howe I am now aware about the spiritual science that exists in each one of us and also how we can use it in our daily lives.


Namaskar ...


No comments:

Post a Comment