Tuesday 22 November 2016

What is my purpose in this Life?

What is my Purpose? 

I am sure all of us have this question running in our minds 'What we can do with this Life?' OR What is my purpose in this life? I want to keep it very small and simple. Also I would like to say that all of this that i write is inspired from Sadhguru.
Image result for What's your purpose

We always want  to be happy! :) 

We always want to blossom as a lotus flower but sometimes we get bogged down or get depressed with the surrounding atmosphere. We may feel great in our good times but not so good when we are going through tough situations.

The only solution to this dilema is to be on a path where you are aware about yourself and working towards accessing the unkwown dimension. Sadhguru says, By doing so we will always be the lotus however filthy (not so good ) the external environment is.

The new dimension could be only accessed through Yoga and meditation . Yoga means to be in Union with everything in this world.

Accepting Meditation as a Science Nothing else! 

I have been practicing 'Shambhavi Maha Mudra' a meditation tool / technology designed by Sadhguru for Inner Well being through a program called Inner Engineering and helps me deal better with my day today life. It is difficult to articulate but it just opens up something in me that makes ma happy and more aware about my day today activities. There are lot of people all across the world reaping benefits from the practice.

So what we can do with this Life and what is our purpose? I feel we should first start to look within to get  more clarity within to continue operating in the world outside. May be there is no external thing/ cause  which we currently are searching to make our purpose. We are a privileged generation who can access the tools designed by gurus like Sadhguru and get more clarity in our inner self and get our unsolved answers....




No comments:

Post a Comment