Thursday 17 November 2016

Why we want to know about Spirituality ?

What is Spirituality?

Hi All,

Yes. Exactly this is what I have been thinking for last few years and then one fine day I got introduced to Sadhguru an established Yogi.

 

With whatever learning I have had through the 'Inner Engineering Program of Isha Foundation' and watching Sadhguru's youtube videos, I feel that we human beings are not confined to this body and the mind that we possess. There is another dimension that we can experience in this life time. The awareness of this fact is Spirituality.

Well, coming back to main question 'Why we want to know about spirituality?' I personally feel we as human beings will always desire to know what is unknown especially knowing that there is a possibility of something mysterious existing within us makes us all the more inquisitive to know about it.


Hope to share more on this blog.


Wish you all well being
Vasant 

No comments:

Post a Comment